'Pay In 4 with Klarna' is a payment method which allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 equal instalments. Payment one is taken when you place your order, and the next three payments are charged every 2 weeks.
What orders can be paid with 'Pay In 4 with Klarna?'
'Pay In 4 with Klarna' is available to all customers over 18 years of age with a billing and shipping address registered in Australia.
Your order will need to total between $20-$1500. You're unable to buy Calendar Club eGift cards using 'Pay In 4 with Klarna', and your order will need to be placed in AUD.
If you have a eGift card and you're spending more than its value, you can pay the remaining balance off using 'Pay In 4 with Klarna', as long as the balance is over $50.
Please note, if you pay for your order this way, there won't be a breakdown of payment methods used on your order confirmation email.
How does Pay In 4 with Klarna work?
'Pay In 4 with Klarna' is an interest free service which splits your total order value into 4 equal instalments.
When you select the payment method at the checkout you'll be asked to provide your mobile number in case Klarna need to contact you and your email address so that Klarna can send you payment reminders.
You'll then be asked to enter your payment details to make your first instalment via credit or debit card. The following three instalments will be charged to the same card.
After your first payment, the following three instalments are charged every 2 weeks. You'll get an email reminder two days before each payment is taken.
Once you click on 'Place order' you'll be asked to confirm the phone number linked to your Calendar Club account. Simply enter the 6-digit verification code sent to you via SMS. If you're new to 'Pay in 4 with Klarna' you'll also be asked to verify your address.
Note Payments can't be made early and the scheduled payment dates can't be changed.
When will I receive my payment statement?
Once you've placed your order using 'Pay In 4 with Klarna', you'll receive an email from them and also your Calendar Club order confirmation email.
You'll also receive an email reminder, two days before each payment is due to come out.
What happens if I don't make a payment?
You'll receive an email reminder two days before the payment comes out so you shouldn't miss the payment.
If a payment is missed, you'll get an email notification from Klarna to show payment was unsuccessful.
Having trouble paying with Pay In 4 with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay In 4 with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your mobile phone number.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
Please click here for more information about 'Pay In 4 with Klarna'.
Click here to find out more about returning an order paid for with 'Pay In 4 with Klarna'.
Just one more thing…..
Klarna are an independent payment company and Calendar Club have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.